About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- NRO to Lead Key Internet Infrastructure Discussions at 2011 IGF
IPv6 Deployment and Internet Governance workshops to highlight importance of multi-stakeholder cooperation
- RIPE NCC Membership and Stakeholder Survey 2011
This survey will be used by the RIPE NCC to assess its current service offering and shape its strategy for the years ahead. The RIPE NCC carries out these large-scale surveys every three years. They are extremely important in finding out the views of RIPE NCC members on the direction the RIPE NCC should be taking as an organisation.
- RIPE NCC’s Certification Software Awarded Five-Star Rating
- RIPE NCC’s certification software awarded five-star rating
- RIPE NCC Publishes Latest Member Update
The RIPE NCC is pleased to announce that the latest edition of the RIPE NCC Member Update is now available.
- IPv6 Assignment to the RIPE NCC
Based on RIPE Policy Document ripe-476, "Allocating/Assigning Resources to the RIPE NCC", the RIPE NCC pool of Arbiters has decided that a request to renew the currently assigned IPv6 2001:7fb::/32 prefix for Internet experiments has met the criteria for assignment.
- RIPE NCC Executive Board Elections: Call for Nominations
In compliance with the RIPE NCC Articles of Association (AoA), the RIPE NCC is calling for nominations to the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- RIPE 62: Registration Now Open
Online registration is now open for RIPE 62, taking place from 2-6 May 2011 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- RIPE NCC Launches Internet Resource Certification Service
Regional Internet Registries Spearhead Initiative to Improve Internet Routing Stability
- RIPE 61 - Meeting Report
RIPE Chair Rob Blokzijl opened the RIPE 61 Meeting, welcomed the attendees to Rome and mentioned that this would be the last RIPE Meeting before the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) runs out of IPv4 addresses.