About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2015
On 24 September 2014, the RIPE NCC published the Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2015 for members to review.
- ENOG 8/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Highlights
ENOG 8/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Report
- RIPE NCC Re-affirms Commitment to Operate K-root Name Server
The RIPE NCC has been providing DNS root name service at k.root-servers.net since 1997. As the global Internet community considers changes to the NTIA oversight of key DNS functions, the RIPE NCC wishes to assure the Internet community that our commitment to providing this service and to coordinating appropriately with ICANN and the other root server operators will not be affected by the outcome of these discussions.
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Almaty
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Almaty took place in Kazakhstan on 9 June 2014.
- RIPE NCC Member Update May 2014
The RIPE NCC Member Update is a special edition focusing on the RIPE NCC General Meeting and the RIPE 68 Meeting.
- Update on the IANA Transition
The RIPE NCC has published a section on its website that provides background information on the IANA functions, the role of stewardship of IANA and the RIPE NCC’s relationship to IANA.
- SEE 3 RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Report
The third South East Europe (SEE 3) RIPE NCC Regional Meeting took place from 14-15 April in Sofia, Bulgaria, attracting more than 200 participants from around the region.
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests 2013
The report on law enforcement agency (LEA) requests details the nature of LEA requests to the RIPE NCC and the actions that were taken as a result.
- RIPE NCC Hosts Largest Roundtable Meeting To Date
On Wednesday, 19 February, the RIPE NCC hosted a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators in Brussels. Around 60 representatives of governments, national regulators and industry participated, making it the largest RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting to date.
- The RIPE NCC Welcomes 10,000th Member
On 18 February 2014, the RIPE NCC welcomed its 10,000th member into the association.