News & Announcements
- Closure of Test Traffic Measurements Service and Changes to the DNS Monitoring Service
On 1 July 2014, the RIPE NCC Test Traffic Measurements Service (TTM) was shut down and the old DNS Monitoring Service (DNSMON) was phased out.
- ICANN 50: Talking IANA and Accountability
More than 3,000 people gathered in London last week to participate in the largest ever ICANN meeting. Some of the key issues discussed included the evolution of IANA stewardship arrangements and ICANN's accountability to its many stakeholders.
- Olaf Kolkman Steps Down From the RIPE NCC Arbiters Panel
Olaf Kolkman has stepped down from the RIPE NCC Arbiters Panel
- RIPE NCC Amsterdam Office Opening Hours on 4 July 2014
The RIPE NCC Amsterdam office will be closed on Friday, 4 July 2014.
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Almaty
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Almaty took place in Kazakhstan on 9 June 2014.
- RIPE NCC Receives Allocation from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
On 20 May 2014, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) each received the equivalent of a /11 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC was allocated the IPv4 address range 126.96.36.199/11, which will be added to our available pool.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2014
- RIPE NCC Member Update May 2014
The RIPE NCC Member Update is a special edition focusing on the RIPE NCC General Meeting and the RIPE 68 Meeting.
- 92nd RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 92nd meeting on 1 April 2014.
- NETmundial Concludes With Multistakeholder Statement
NETmundial, a two-day, multi-stakeholder meeting on Internet governance issues, concluded on Thursday, 24 April, in São Paulo, Brazil.