- Openness about Policy Violations
2013-01: This proposal intends to provide more insight into the good stewardship of the RIPE NCC and to encourage assistance in stopping abuse of these shared public resources.
- PA/PI Unification IPv6 Address Space
2013-06: This policy proposal aims to unify the three RIPE documents ripe-589, ripe-451 and ripe-233 and to provide one document for all the IPv6 space. It also removes the difference between PI and PA.
- No Restrictions on End User Assignments in Intra-RIR Transfers
2013-05: This policy proposal intends to update the intra-RIR IPv4 transfer policy with the removal of the restriction on End User assignments.
- Publication of Sponsoring LIR for Independent Number Resources
2012-08: This proposal intends to allow the RIPE NCC to identify and make public the sponsoring organisation of each independent number resource.
- Post Depletion Adjustment of Procedures to Match Policy Objectives, and Clean-up of Obsolete Policy Text
2013-03: This proposal removes the need-based requirement for IPv4 delegations in the RIPE NCC service area. It also incorporates section 5.6 "Use of last /8 for PA Allocations" into the main policy text, removing all references to the "last /8" itself, and to the reaching of it as a future event.
- RIPE NCC Services to Legacy Internet Resource Holders
2012-07: A framework is proposed as the basis for rigorous maintenance of registration data and for delivery of services to legacy Internet resource holders in the RIPE NCC service region.
- Abandoning the Minimum Allocation Size for IPv4
2014-01: Abandonment of the Minimum Allocation Size concept in the "IPv4 Address Allocation and Assignment Policies for the RIPE NCC Service Region" document, currently ripe-606.
- Allow IPv4 PI transfer
2014-02: Allow IPv4 PI transfer