- PA/PI Unification IPv6 Address Space
2013-06: This policy proposal aims to unify the three RIPE documents ripe-589, ripe-451 and ripe-233 and to provide one document for all the IPv6 space. It also removes the difference between PI and PA.
- No Restrictions on End User Assignments in Intra-RIR Transfers
2013-05: This policy proposal intends to update the intra-RIR IPv4 transfer policy with the removal of the restriction on End User assignments.
- Publication of Sponsoring LIR for Independent Number Resources
2012-08: This proposal intends to allow the RIPE NCC to identify and make public the sponsoring organisation of each independent number resource.
- Post Depletion Adjustment of Procedures to Match Policy Objectives, and Clean-up of Obsolete Policy Text
2013-03: This proposal removes the need-based requirement for IPv4 delegations in the RIPE NCC service area. It also incorporates section 5.6 "Use of last /8 for PA Allocations" into the main policy text, removing all references to the "last /8" itself, and to the reaching of it as a future event.
- RIPE NCC Services to Legacy Internet Resource Holders
2012-07: A framework is proposed as the basis for rigorous maintenance of registration data and for delivery of services to legacy Internet resource holders in the RIPE NCC service region.
- Remove Multihoming Requirement for AS Number Assignments
2014-03: This policy proposal would remove the requirement that a network be multihomed in order to receive an AS Number assignment from the RIPE NCC.
- Relaxing IPv6 Requirement for Receiving Space from the Final /8
2014-04: In order to receive an allocation from the final /8, LIRs are currently required to have received an IPv6 allocation. LIRs that have an existing IPv6 PI assignment but no PA allocation do not meet this criterion. In order to qualify, they need to request an IPv6 allocation and subsequently return their existing PI assignment (per ripe-589 section 7.1).
- Policy for Inter-RIR Transfers of Internet Resources
2014-05: Policy for Inter-RIR Transfers of Internet Resources
- Policy for Inter-RIR transfers of IPv4 address space
2012-02: This policy proposal describes how transfers of IPv4 address space between LIRs of different Regional Internet Registries will occur.
- Abandoning the Minimum Allocation Size for IPv4
2014-01: Abandonment of the Minimum Allocation Size concept in the "IPv4 Address Allocation and Assignment Policies for the RIPE NCC Service Region" document, currently ripe-606.