- Openness about Policy Violations
This proposal intends to provide more insight into the good stewardship of the RIPE NCC and to encourage assistance in stopping abuse of these shared public resources.
- Removal of requirement for certification of reallocated IPv4 addresses
This proposal requests that the text requiring certification of transferred resources is deleted
- Post Depletion Adjustment of Procedures to Match Policy Objectives, and Clean-up of Obsolete Policy Text
This proposal removes the need-based requirement for IPv4 delegations in the RIPE NCC service area. It also incorporates section 5.6 "Use of last /8 for PA Allocations" into the main policy text, removing all references to the "last /8" itself, and to the reaching of it as a future event.
- Resource Certification for non-RIPE NCC Members
Currently, the RIPE NCC Resource Certification (RPKI) service is only available for RIPE NCC members. This proposal intends to allow the RIPE NCC to issue resource certificates for non-members, such as Provider Independent End Users and Legacy address space holders, which reside in the RIPE NCC Service region.
- No Restrictions on End User Assignments in Intra-RIR Transfers
This policy proposal intends to update the intra-RIR IPv4 transfer policy with the removal of the restriction on End User assignments.
- PA/PI Unification IPv6 Address Space
This policy proposal aims to unify the three RIPE documents ripe-589, ripe-451 and ripe-233 and to provide one document for all the IPv6 space. It also removes the difference between PI and PA.