RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting February 2007
This RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators took place on Monday, 12 February 2007, at the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel.
The focus of discussion was issues of relevance to governments and regulators such as:
- How to participate in and influence IP address management policy making
- The industry self-regulatory, open structures and processes used by the RIPE NCC and the global Internet community
- RIPE and the Policy Development Process
- Public policies on IPv4 and IPv6 address space allocation
- Items of topical interest
The attendees included RIPE Chair, Rob Blokzijl, RIPE NCC Public Affairs Officer, Roland Perry, and a range of government representatives, regulators and industry partners from Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia.