How can I convince my boss to send me to a RIPE Meeting?
Explain that a RIPE Meeting is a five-day event where Internet service providers, network operators and other interested parties gather. Since 1989, thousands of attendees have participated in RIPE Meetings to:
- Develop an international network of peers and key players in the Internet community
- Join discussions about the policies and procedures that the RIPE NCC uses to allocate Internet number resources
- Participate in the RIPE Working Group sessions to discuss current technical and policy issues
- Take part in plenary sessions, listen to topical presentations, view demonstrations and attend relevant workshops and tutorials
- Meet with other attendees at lunches and informal evening social events