Re: [mat-wg] Results and talk about TTM evolution

  • To: Stefan Jakob <stefan.jakob@localhost
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg <daniel.karrenberg@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:55:40 +0200
  • Cc: mat-wg@localhost

On 11.10 09:42, Stefan Jakob wrote:
> Hi MAT-Team,
>
> Currently I can't find the presenation and talk about the potential RIPE
> TTM evolution.
>
> Can someone please point me to it?

There will be no presentation about that per-se because
we are still in the process of talking to the current
TTM users. Threre will be a short status report on that
during the update presented by Vesna. Vesna and I
will also be happy to discuss TTM evoloution during
the meeting. We plan to arrange a private meeting with
all current TTM users who are at the meeting. Details
will be sent to them shortly.

Daniel