Re: [mat-wg] [atlas] The letter from the student Samara State Aerospace University

  • To: mat-wg@localhost, Woeber@localhost
  • From: Artem Onoprienko onoprienko_1988@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 19:32:21 +0400

I haven't received the answer, so I duplicate this letter

I am interested in project RIPE ATLAS
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-13/images/stories/af13_presentation/AF-13-25/axel-dfk-atlas-afrinic.pdf
Sukhov Andrey Mihailovich is the supervisor of my diploma project (his mail: amskh@localhost).
He has recommended to me to write to you that letter.
I want to understand how ripe atlas probe works

23 september 2011, 13:58 from "Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet" Woeber@localhost: