Re: [mat-wg] New Face(s) in the Measurements and Tools Area

  • To: Christian Kaufmann ck@localhost
  • From: Vesna Manojlovic BECHA@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:18:42 +0200
  • Cc: Daniel Karrenberg <daniel.karrenberg@localhost, RIPE Atlas People ripe-atlas@localhost, Measurement Analysis and Tools Working Group mat-wg@localhost

Dear colleagues,

Daniel - thank you for the introduction,
Christian - thank you for the warm welcome.

As Daniel explained, I will be initially focusing on Atlas & TTM services.

In addition to more structured feedback gathering that we are performing, I am also interested in hearing your experiences.

Please don't hesitate to approach me, either in email, or on $favorite_social_media, or in person - I'm currently on the South-Eastern-Europe Regional Meeting in Dubrovnik.

Regards,
Vesna Manojlovic