Re: [mat-wg] Live Egyptian Internet Incident Analysis

  • To: Mark Dranse markd@localhost
  • From: "Richard L. Barnes" rbarnes@localhost
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:21:02 -0500
  • Cc: mat-wg@localhost

Mark,

Couple of suggestions/questions:

-- Could you break out the ASes that are contribute to these graphs?  Something
like second graph on the Renesys blog entry [1], and/or links to the individual
AS pages within RIPEstat or REX.  Same would be great for prefixes, but maybe
not practical.

-- Is this page being automatically updated as things progress?  It will be
interesting to see how things come back. (If they come back?)

Thanks for keeping up with this, though.

Cheers,
--Richard

[1] <http://www.renesys.com/blog/2011/01/egypt-leaves-the-internet.shtml>