[mat-wg] RIPE NCC Demo Dates

  • To: Measurement Analysis and Tools Working Group mat-wg@localhost
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg <daniel.karrenberg@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 10:02:58 +0100

Good morning,

and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2011 to all of you!

In 2011 we plan to develop RIPE NCC information services
a little more interactively than before. We will solicit
feedback from you actively and we want you to try our
new services early, so we can develop what you like and
discard what noone uses.

To this end we will be holding public demo sessions once
a month at 1130-1200 Amsterdam and on these dates:

Tuesday 25th January
Tuesday 22nd February
Tuesday 22nd March
Tuesday 19th April
Tuesday 18th May
Tuesday 14th June
Tuesday 12th July
Tuesday 9th August
Tuesday 6th September
Tuesday 4th October
Tuesday 1st November (NB: During RIPE63)
Tuesday 29th November
Tuesday 27th December (tentative...)

Save those in your calendar. We will be using Webex
for these demos (ripencc.webex.com) and publish short
summaries on RIPE Labs for those who cannot attend.
We will also publish recordings of the demos with
these notes.

During the first demo I will give a short overview of
our plans for this year.

See you then

Daniel