Re: TT-WG meeting in Lisbon/RIPE 59

  • To: Daniel Karrenberg <daniel.karrenberg@localhost
  • From: Henk Uijterwaal henk@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:29:01 +0200

Daniel and others,

The TT-WG will meet during the Lisbon RIPE meeting in two weeks time.  If
you have anything to discuss, then please let us know.

IIRC at the previous meeting there was some discussion about reviewing the
charter of the WG with an eye of explicitly broadening it to measurements in general, not only the ones performed in the RIPE region and not only those
performed by the RIPE NCC. Is this on the agenda?

Not yet.  After RIPE58, Ian and I asked the folks who suggested this to put
a proposal on paper so the WG can discuss it.  I've ping'd them to do this
before the meeting.

Also it woudl be a good idea to ask the people who do IPv6 measurements for
the European Comission (DG INFSO) to present their measurement plans under way.

Do you have a pointer to them?

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
         hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.