Changes to document ripe-297

  • From: Mark Dranse markd@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:09:27 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

During 2008, we began to implement the outcome of our work with the Test
Traffic Task Force.

To enable new payment and subscription options for TTM, we have made
some changes to the contract form and the general terms and conditions.
We also took this opportunity to refresh and update some of the older
documentation.

The old versions of these documents can be found in RIPE-297 at:
http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-297.html

In line with current best practice, we propose to mark ripe-297 as
obsolete and replace it with the new contract:
http://www.ripe.net/ttm/Documents/TTM_Contract.pdf

and terms and conditions:
http://www.ripe.net/ttm/Documents/TTM_TC.pdf

If you have any questions about this, please notify the WG Chairs

Ian Meikle <ian.meikle@localhost
or
Henk Uijterwaal henk@localhost

by 7 February, 2008. After that date, RIPE-297 will be marked as obsolete.

Kind regards

Mark Dranse
Information Services Manager
RIPE NCC