Re: New Chair for the Working Group

  • To: Henk Uijterwaal henk@localhost, tt-host@localhost
  • From: Henk Uijterwaal henk@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:24:04 +0100

Dear All,

Henk Uijterwaal wrote:

As I said last week in the TT-WG meeting, the current chair of the TT-WG
(Alex Tudor) indicated that he wants to step down as chair.   This week,
Ian Meikle from Nominet voluntered to take over his position.

The next question is: is there anybody else who is interested in this
position.  Please let me know by Dec 1.  If we have >1 candidate, then
Alex and I will organize elections, if not, Alex, Ian and myself will
work on the transition from old to new chair.

There were no other candidates, so Alex, Ian and myself will start to
work on the transition from old to new chair.

Kind regards,

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                      Alan Greenspan on the next elections