Draft minutes of the TT-WG meeting during RIPE46

  • From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC)" < >
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:28:00 +0200 (CEST)

Minutes of Test Traffic working group at RIPE46

Location: Amsterdam
Chair: Alex Tudor
Scribe: Maximo Alves and Ruben van Staveren

Slides of all talks except #5 are online at
http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-46/presentations/#tt

Session 1
---------
Date: Wednesday 3 September 2003
Time: 14.00 - 15.30

1, Opening by chair
   Chair asks for feedback on this session (is it useful, interesting,
   informative) and Ideas for next sessions ?)

1. TTM Status & Plans, Henk Uijterwaal, RIPE NCC
   Comment by Daniel Karrenberg: Old TTM data will only made public if the
    hosts agree.
   Henk: Any comments on AUP proposal on the floor ? [none]

2. ntop: Open Source Network Monitoring, Luca Deri deri@localhost,
   University of Pisa

   Q: The ntop box could be used for espionage purposes ?