Access to TTM plots.

  • To:
  • From: "Henk Uijterwaal \(RIPE-NCC\)" < >
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:37:39 +0100 (CET)

Dear Colleagues,

At RIPE38, we announced that we would introduce a mechanism that allows
TB-hosts to give their customers access to subsets of the TTM plots.
This was expected to be switched shortly after RIPE38.

While we have the necessary software ready, it turns out that in order to
run it, we need to upgrade Apache on the NCC webserver.  This, in turn,
depends on the installation of a new webserver at the RIPE NCC.  The
latter is planned for late February.

There are alternatives, but they all have in common that they require a
considerable time to implement.

I therefore suggest that we leave the present access mechanism in place
for the time being:  TB-hosts can access the WWW pages with the well-known
username/password combination, but the username/password combination may
not be ginven to any of your customers.

I'm sorry for this delay,

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                    Email: henk.uijterwaal@localhost
RIPE Network Coordination Centre     WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
Singel 258                         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1016 AB Amsterdam                    Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands                   Mobile: +31.6.55861746

As long as you don't tell your friends how I played the hand,
then I won't tell my friends how you defended it.                 (Anonymous)