<<< Chronological >>> Author Index    Subject Index <<< Threads

Ripe 38

  • To: "'tt-wg@localhost" < >
  • From: Keith Godber < >
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:39:59 -0000

Ripe 38 is coming up so it's about time to make a call for agenda items.
I'll be making a further request in the weeks before the meeting and of
course items can be added at the start of the working group, on the day.

We should have lots of time available which we need to fill.
	Would anyone like to talk about any experiences they have had
interpreting data from the programme?

Also.  Another call for entries into the competion for renaming "Test
Traffic"  we have had a few entries but we could do with more.  There is a
prize.

Thanks

Keith

  • Post To The List:
<<< Chronological >>> Author    Subject <<< Threads