New Antennas

  • To: "Henk Uijterwaal \(RIPE-NCC\)" < >
  • From: Dimitrios Kalogeras < >
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:27:53 +0300
  • Cc:

Hi to all of you,
Recently I met Daniel At the Ternea meeting and informed
of a mew type of Antenna which is linked to the internal board via
a UTP cat 5 cable ?

In that way the cable length problems I am running into can be removed.
Do you have any plans for those new antennas for beta testing ?

--

Dimitrios K. Kalogeras

Electrical Engineer Ph.D.
Network Manager