TTM as a regular service

  • From: "Henk Uijterwaal \(RIPE-NCC\)" < >
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:26:35 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Colleagues,

I have put a new version of the "TTM as a regular service" document on the
RIPE-NCC website at:

   http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/mem-services/ttm/#docs

The document number is 209, please select your favorite format.

This version is currently being turned into a legally correct service
contract by our lawyers.  So-far, they have indicated that everything in
the draft, can be legally implemented. Obviously, the contract itself will
also be published once it is ready.

New in this version is section (2.4) on the transistion for the current
test-box hosts from the current to the new model.  Since we (obviously)
don't want to lose any existing site when going to a regular service, we
really like to get some feedback from the current hosts.

Please send any questions or comments that you might have to
tt-wg@localhost.  Note that in order to post to that list, you have to be
subscribed to it.  Mail to majordomo@localhost for instructions on how to
subscribe.

For the people asking me about test-boxes: the interface between PC and
GPS receiver is being manufactured as we speak and all order components
have been ordered and should be here late August.  We plan to have all
documents, as well as a glossy for your manager, ready by RIPE37, so we
can ship out the first boxes soon after that.

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                    Email: henk.uijterwaal@localhost
RIPE Network Coordination Centre     WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
Singel 258                         Phone: +31.20.535-4414,  Fax -4445
1016 AB Amsterdam                   Home: +31.20.4195305
The Netherlands                   Mobile: +31.6.55861746

A man can take a train and never reach his destination.
                                               (Kerouac, well before RFC2780).