Test-boxes (forwarded)

  • From: "Henk Uijterwaal \(RIPE-NCC\)" < >
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:31:33 +0200 (CEST)
  • Cc:

(Forwarded, as the list does not accept non-member contributions).

Henk Uijterwaal                    Email: henk.uijterwaal@localhost
RIPE Network Coordination Centre     WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
Singel 258                         Phone: +31.20.535-4414,  Fax -4445
1016 AB Amsterdam                   Home: +31.20.4195305
The Netherlands                   Mobile: +31.6.55861746

A man can take a train and never reach his destination.
                                               (Kerouac, well before RFC2780).