RE: Call for agenda items

  • To: "'Matthew Robinson'" < >
    < >
  • From:
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:10:39 +0100

> If anyone has anything that they would like including in the forthcoming
TT
> working group at the Budapest RIPE meeting please let me know.

Perhaps pick up on some of the suggestions that came up at the last meeting
e.g.

	- publish a paper, for the RFC track, on the project
	- more analysis of current data
	- derive other quantities, such as throughput
	- can a single metric be derived for each site?
	- an electronic badge for web pages of participants, to show how
		cool they are to take part in this project

(OK, I made up that last one).

Regards.

Mike