[ripe-ttraffic #5375] BOUNCE tt-wg@localhost: Non-member submission from [Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb@localhost] (fwd)

  • From: "Henk Uijterwaal \(RIPE-NCC\)" < >
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 21:58:48 +0200 (CEST)

Henk Uijterwaal                    Email: henk.uijterwaal@localhost
RIPE Network Coordination Centre     WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
Singel 258                         Phone: +31.20.535-4414,  Fax -4445
1016 AB Amsterdam                   Home: +31.20.4195305
The Netherlands                   Mobile: +31.6.55861746

The Committee (...) was unable to reach a consensus that substantial merit was
lacking. Thus, the appeal was deemed meritorious.          (Orlando NABC #19).