[spoofing-tf] ietf-bcp38bis mailing list [Was: RFC2827-bis comments solicitation]

  • From: "Fergie" fergdawg@localhost
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:45:51 GMT

As a follow-up to my previous message re: "RFC2827-bis
comments solicitation", we now have a dedicated mailing
list for discussion of bringing BCP38 up-to-date:

[snip]

ietf-bcp38bis mailing list

The ietf-bcp38bis mailing list is for discussing an update
to BCP 38, "Network Ingress Filtering".

To subscribe to the mailing list, send a message to:

 ietf-bcp38bis-request@localhost

...with the single word 'subscribe' in the body of the
message.

[snip]

The web site for this mailing list is sponsored by the VPN
Consortium. If you have any suggestions for additions or
corrections to this web page, please send them to
paul.hoffman(at)vpnc.org.

Many thanks to Paul Hoffman for hosting the list.

- - ferg