Re: [spoofing-tf] Preparing for anti-spoofing project at $fooBig carri er

  • To: Fergie fergdawg@localhost
  • From: "Martin Hannigan" hannigan@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:49:40 -0400

Fergie, this is what the plan is. I'm going to document this from
start to finish for the group. I've got monitors set up on everything
that is going to change for before and after, and I'm keeping track of
hours that are non-standard i.e. "i had to have people do $foo out of
the norm" to accomplish this so we can establish a cost basis as well.

I plan to keep the group informed.

I do also plan to make the monitoring data public as well.
I'm working on what may be interesting besides b/w(pps),
cpu, mem, etc.

-M<