Re: [spoofing-tf] Spoofing-tf Progress report

  • To: Jaap Akkerhuis jaap@localhost
  • From: Joao Damas Joao_Damas@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:11:53 +0200

I am late, sorry.
Hope to have a draft out this week
Do send your input, please. It is never late (as the result will be a draft)
Joao

On 12/06/2006, at 17:10, Jaap Akkerhuis wrote:

Being curious ...

    The first progress report from the Spoofing-tf:

    3 tasks have been initiated in the previous week:

    RIPE Recommendation Document
    Editor/Author: Joao Damas
    Chairperson responsible: Daniel Karrenberg
    Plan: Short document referring to existing work.
    Time: 1st draft by June 6th
    Input needed: Please send any ideas/suggestions to Joao.

I'm afraid I didn't send any input, but still wonder whether there
is an draft?

	jaap