RIPE21: What to do if you need visas

  • To: Reseaux IP Europeens < >
    Local Internet Registries in Europe < >
  • From: RIPE NCC Staff < >
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 17:53:13 +0200

Dear RIPE meeting attendees,

This letter is intended for all of you who need a visa to come to Italy
for the 21th RIPE meeting. Since getting visas takes generally more time
then one expects I would suggest you apply for a visa as fast as
possible.

On request, we can send you an invitation. If you want us to send an
invitation, please tell us how many days and which days you are planning
to stay. If, after the RIPE meeting, you want to stay some additional
days we can invite you for some "technical meetings" after the RIPE
meeting. Furthermore, please give also your full name, birth date and
passport number. If we mention these data in our invitation to you, it
could facilitate getting visa.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me,

David Kessens
RIPE NCC