RIPE20 - DRAFT AGENDA

  • To: Reseaux IP Europeens < >
    Local Internet Registries in Europe < >
  • From: RIPE NCC Staff < >
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 16:10:08 +0100

			    20th RIPE Meeting

		      Amsterdam, 25-28 January 1995

		           Preliminary Agenda
			   ------------------

   Dear Colleagues,

      Below you will find a first shot at the agenda for the 20th RIPE
      meeting. As always, it is a proposed agenda: please let me know of
      any changes and/or additions you might want to propose.

      In view of the fact that quite a few people that have registered so far
      will be attending their first RIPE meeting ever, I have introduced a
      new phenomena:

			"An Introduction to RIPE"

      This session will take place on the Wednesday morning from 10:00h till
      12:00h. The aim is to introduce RIPE, the RIPE NCC, their working
      formats and relationships, etc. It is strongly recommended that first
      timers do participate in this session. Of course, old hands are equally
      welcome ;-)

      A first try at scheduling the working group sessions will be distributed
      as a seperate mail.

      Last, but not least, a traditional RIPE dinner will be organised on
      Thursday evening. Again, this will be seperately announced.

   See you all in Amsterdam,

      Rob Blokzijl

			    20th RIPE Meeting

		      Amsterdam, 25-28 January 1995