(Revised) TERENA (was RARE) ISUS WG meeting minutes

  • To:
  • From: (Jill Foster)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 21:16:47 +0000

[Revised URL - sorry  about the typing error - it  was my cold - not me!! -
Jill]

TERENA INFORMATION SERVICES AND USER SUPPORT WORKING GROUP (ISUS WG)

The ISUS WG meeting was held in London on December 1st and 2nd, 1994.

This is an open group with members working in the area of information
services and user support from all around Europe.  As only a small fraction
of the group can ever make a face to face meeting (50 attended the London
meeting), the minutes are deliberately written for those that were unable
to attend.  It therefore forms a good overview of some of the work going on
in this area.

The minutes may be found on the Terena document server:

ftp://ftp.terena.nl/working-groups/wg-isus/minutes/london-12-94

-- Jill Foster