Visa reminder for 20th RIPE meeting

  • To: Reseaux IP Europeens < >
  • From: RIPE NCC Staff < >
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 17:34:58 +0100
  • Cc: Local Internet Registries in Europe < >

Dear RIPE meeting attendees,

This letter is intended for all of you who need a visa to come
to the Netherlands. Since the Dutch embassies tend to be closed
from December 23th to January 1st, I would suggest you apply for a visa
as fast as possible.

On request, we send you an invitation. In this case, please tell us how many
days and which days you are planning to stay. If, after the RIPE meeting,
you want to stay some additional days we can invite you for some
"technical meetings" after the RIPE meeting.
Furthermore, please give also your full name, birth date and passport number.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me,

David Kessens
RIPE NCC