[no subject]

  • To: ncc@localhost
  • From: "Pat Leigh" <LB.PRL@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 93 12:52:07 CST

Greetings,

    I am currently managing a multi-institutional project
concerning the Internet and various navigation tools such as
gopher.  Iowa State University, the lead institution, will be
hosting two Russian visitors this month who are interested
in a demonstration of these tools.  As a part of the
demonstration, I would like to telnet to a gopher or an
institution with full Internet access within the ex-USSR.
Could you advise me of  the existence of  such facilities in
the ex-USSR and their telnet addresses.  Thank you.

Patricia R. Leigh
Library Biotechnology Information Project Manager
34 Parks Library
Ames, Iowa 50011-2140
LB$PRL@localhost