Re: providing connectivity to the Internet

  • To: Maria.Dimou@localhost
  • From: Olle Wallner wallner@localhost
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 93 17:31:40 MET
  • Cc: ripe-list@localhost, iepg@localhost, ecco@localhost

> There will be a 'European Science Media Conference' at CERN on Dec. 1-2 1993
> where about 150 journalists of (mostly european) scientific newspapers and
> magazines will participate.
>
> We 'd like to show them the advantages of using multimedia electronic mail
> in their daily work but they need to know how to get Internet connectivity
> to transfer their messages.
>
> As there are several service providers today I would like to make a list
> of those who want to reply to me with their contact and pricing information.
>
> Name, address, country where the company operates and charges must be
> submitted by Email, fax or paper mail to me before November 20th 1993, please.
>
> Thanks in advance for your collaboration
>
>  - Maria Dimou-Zacharova
> responsible for Email
> CERN
> 1211 Geneva 23
> Switzerland
> tel. +41 22 767 3356
> fax: +41 22 767 7155

SwipNet supply UUCP and Mailbox e-mail and Netnews service. The latter
is a VT100 terminal accessible application, reachable by modem.

Price for both services is SEK 500 one-time and 200 per month plus
0.10 per connect minute. (6 per hour).

For Netnews, add another 200 per month.

VAT (25%) to be added. One USD equals SEK 8.

Info@localhost

Olle Wallner
SwipNet AB
P.O.Box 62