providing connectivity to the Internet

  • To: ripe-list@localhost, iepg@localhost, ecco@localhost
  • From: dimou@localhost (M. Dimou-Zacharova)
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 10:16:37 +0100 (MET)

There will be a 'European Science Media Conference' at CERN on Dec. 1-2 1993
where about 150 journalists of (mostly european) scientific newspapers and
magazines will participate.

We 'd like to show them the advantages of using multimedia electronic mail
in their daily work but they need to know how to get Internet connectivity
to transfer their messages.

As there are several service providers today I would like to make a list
of those who want to reply to me with their contact and pricing information.

Name, address, country where the company operates and charges must be
submitted by Email, fax or paper mail to me before November 20th 1993, please.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration

 - Maria Dimou-Zacharova
responsible for Email
CERN
1211 Geneva 23