Amsterdam IETF Social Event update

  • To: wg-all@localhost, ripe-list@localhost
  • From: Erik Huizer <Erik.Huizer@localhost
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 93 16:46:28 +0200
  • Address: Cluetinckborch, P.O. Box 19035, 3501 DA Utrecht, NL
  • Telefax: +31 30 340903

Registrations for the Trainride through The Netherlands have been
overwhelming. Fortunately we managed to get an additional coach on the
Train, so we can accomodate 225 people. Digital Equipment Netherlands has
acted on this as an additional sponsor to SURFnet bv and RARE.

The first 225 people to register have had a confirmation by now. We have a
waiting list of max. 40 people who are allowed to fill in places that have
not been occupied (i.e. people who have not picked up their tickets) by noon
12th july (monday). There are currently 17 people on the waiting list, so
there is still room (send mail to train@localhost).

Anne Cozanet (RARE)
Erik Huizer (SURFnet bv)