27th IETF - HOTEL RESERVATIONS - MAY 31st DEADLINE

  • To: IETF-Announce:group list;
  • From: ietf-rsvp@localhost
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 93 16:07:37 -0400
  • Cc: ietf-rsvp@localhost

	   27th IETF - Amsterdam, The Netherlands

     MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS BY ****MAY 31ST*****

If you are planning to use the RAI Hotel Service to make hotel
reservations for the 27th IETF, you should send them your Hotel
Booking Form by May 31st.  AFTER MAY 31st,  HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
CANNOT BE GUARANTEED, though requests will still be accepted.

Many of you will not be in your offices on Monday, due to the
Memorial Day holiday, so make your reservations NOW!

Please see Megan's message, included below, for more details.

Debra

========

Dear IETF'ers:

July 12-16, 1993 is the 27th Internet Engineering Task Force which
will be held in Amsterdam at the RAI Congress Centre.  The RAI has
it's own Hotel Service which was able to negotiate lower Hotel rates
than I was able to.  To obtain these lower rates you MUST register
through the RAI Hotel Service.  They have provided the form below,
which I have slightly modified.  Please fill out the form according
to the instructions and fax or mail it to the RAI.  DO NOT RETURN YOUR
FORM TO THE SECRETARIAT.

Megan

P.S.  According to our local host :>> In Europe there are only two sorts
      of rooms:

      >> SINGLE - contains one bed of aprox. 3 feet wide
      >> DOUBLE - contains either two beds of 3 feet each,
	 or 1 bed of min. 6 feet

      >> (We don't do Queens or King Size)

HOTEL BOOKING FORM (page 1 of 2) - 29th IETF, 12-16, July 1993 - (Please Print)

Return this HOTEL BOOKING FORM before May 31, 1993 to: RAI HOTEL SERVICE
Europaplein, NL 1078 GZ AMSTERDAM.  Phone: +31 (0) 205491927
Fax  : +31 (0) 206462840

***After May 31st***, hotel accommodation cannot be guaranteed, though
requests will still be accepted.

Surname_____________________________________________ Initials___________

Organization____________________________________________________________

Address_________________________________________________________________

Postal Code and City____________________________________________________

Country_________________________________________________________________

Telephone______________________________ Facsimile_______________________

Date of Arrival in Amsterdam_____________  Date of Departure____________

Single Room_____________                   Double Room_____________

Preferred Hotel_________________________________ (see page two)

"I prefer the following hotel which is not listed on the HOTEL BOOKING FORM."

 Hotel Name:_______________________________________

DEPOSIT: A guarantee via credit card, a cheque* made out to the RAI HOTEL
	 SERVICE, or a deposit of Dfl. 250 per room is required. After
	 receipt of your payment/credit card details, a voucher will be
	 forwarded to you. Payment must be made in Dutch Guilders.  All
	 costs to transmitter's charge (approx. Dfl. 25 per transfer)

	 NO ROOMS CAN BE CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR HOTEL DEPOSIT/CREDIT CARD
	 GUARANTEE HAS BEEN RECEIVED!!!!!

AMEX____  Diners____  Master____  Visa____  Eurocard ____  Access____

Account No._____________________________ Expiration Date_________________

Cardholder Name__________________________________________________________

Cardholder Signature_____________________________________________________

___Remitted by enclosed cheque payable to RAI HOTEL SERVICE (* personal
   cheques cannot be accepted.) The deposit paid will be deductible from
   your hotel bill upon presentation of this voucher at the reception desk
   of the hotel.

___Remitted to RAI HOTEL SERVICE account No. 54.96.42.528 with the ABN-AMRO
   Bank at Amsterdam, the Netherlands,

   IETF93, Mr./Ms.____________________________________________________

HOTEL BOOKING FORM (page 2 of 2) - 29th IETF, 12-16, July 1993

Hotel accommodation at reduced rates can be reserved in the following hotels:

Hotel Name       Stars  Single     Double    Bkfst Incl.
Holiday Inn (1)    5    Dfl. 210   Dfl. 255      No
Novotel (1)        4    Dfl. 210   Dfl. 240      Yes
Altea   (2)        3    Dfl. 220   Dfl. 220      Yes

(1) Hotel located within walking distance of the RAI.
(2) Hotel located near the RAI.

CANCELLATION: Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing, (postal
	      mail or facsimile) no later than 72 hours (three days) prior
	      to originally scheduled arrival time.  Notification after this
	      time will automatically result in a charge of Dfl. 250.

REFUNDS     : Refunds, minus administration costs of Dfl. 50, will be dealt
	      with after the conference.