RIPE DINNER - FINAL REMINDER

  • To: ripe-list@localhost
  • From: Anne Lord <Anne.Lord@localhost
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 93 15:22:08 +0200

*FINAL REMINDER* *FINAL REMINDER* *FINAL REMINDER* *FINAL REMINDER*

		Venue:   Museum Van Loon
			 Keizersgracht 672

		Date:    28th April, 1993

		Time:    7.30pm - 11.30 pm

		Cost:    Hfl. 70.00 inc. wine

The venue for the RIPE Evening Dinner is the equisite "Museum Van Loon".
The house has a rich history, dating from 1671, and is furnished in the
original style of the time. The master painter Ferdinand Bol was the first
occupant, and later it was occupied by the van Loon family, who still live
in part of the house today.  The largest part however, is used as a museum.

Before the dinner there will be a guided tour of the house, which is
situated in the heart of Amsterdam on one of the most beautiful canals.
The Dinner menu is as follows in French (french - english loses too
much in the translation).

            |- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
            |                                                       |
            |		              Aperitif                      |
            |      						    |
            |				***                         |
            |                                                       |
            |	 Salade au souffle de cabecou aux pignons de pins   |
            |                                                       |
            |				***                         |
            |                                                       |
            |		  Pintadeau au vinaigre de framboises       |
            |                                                       |
            |				***                         |
            |                                                       |
            |		  Blanc manger aux coulis de fruit          |
            |                                                       |
            |			        ***                         |
            |                                                       |
            | 		                Moka                        |
            |                                                       |
            |- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|

To attend the dinner you need to have a reserved place.  The registration
form is appended below and should be returned to meeting@localhost
as soon as possible.  The deadline is Monday 26th, April, after which
reservations will not be possible.   Payment for the dinner will need
to be in cash and we will be collecting the money on Wednesday 28th
during the lunchbreak.  You will receive a ticket/receipt for the meal
which will need to be presented when you arrive at the museum.

The registration form is appended below: (please ignore this if
you have already registered)

------------------------Cut here 8<----------------------------

                   15th RIPE Meeting, Amsterdam
                          Evening Dinner
                         28th April, 1993

  < >   I will be attending the RIPE Evening Dinner

  < >   I will be bringing a guest(s).  Please state below
        how many guests you will be bringing

                No. of guests:

  < >   Please indicate if you are a vegetarian or have special
        dietary needs

                vegetarian :

                special diet, please specify :

  < >   Name: