Re: E-mail problems for new top level domains

  • To: Marten Terpstra <Marten.Terpstra@localhost, ripe-list@localhost
  • From: Hank Nussbacher <HANK%VM.BIU.AC.IL@localhost
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 93 22:22:46 IDT

On Fri, 16 Apr 93 12:01:47 +0200 you said:

>People,
>
>We have had some complaints from people in the Czech and Slovak Republic that
>their mail bounces quite a bit when using their new top level domains CZ and
>SK respectively. Could you please all make sure that you keep your mailer
>configurations up-to-date with the latest top level domain additions.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Marten

SK was added to Bitnet/EARN on March 28th and distributed with the
April tables.  CZ has never been added since NIC.DDN.MIL has never
announced it as a new upper level domain.  I am subscribed to their
announcements and either I missed it or they forgot to announce it.
If anyone has the past few months of announcements, they can double
check and send me the NIC announcement.

Hank