draft agenda for RIPE connectivity WG

  • To: ripe-list@localhost
  • From: Milan Sterba <Milan.Sterba@localhost
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1993 10:24:39 +0200

Here is a first draft of the agenda of the Connectivity WG
at the next RIPE meeting. All comments and inputs are willcomme.

o revision of the 6th release of the ECE report

	a draft report/map is available on pub.vse.cs in pub/docs/report
	and will be also available in the ripe repository. Comments
	are of course very willcomme. A final version should be distributed
	at the Trondheim conference in May.

o progress in ECE network initiative

o GISS specs and implications for the connectivity WG

o international links usage and previsible evolutions in ECE countries

	I ask RIPE attendants from ECE countries to prepare some
	figures and a short overview about this (I do it for CZ,SK)

o cheap IP connectivity solutions based on UNIX router platforms

	Daniel Kalchev has proposed to expose this topic at the
	last meeting

o mbone in ECE countries - fiction or reality ?

	several attempts have been realized to audiocast to or from
	poorely connected coutries - experience + future

o further discussion of Russia connectivity if needed

	all issues will probably not be solved during the plenary
	(technical and organizational details can be postponed here)

o AOB 		CEEC forum in Trondheim

Duration - probably two 1.5 hrs slots depending on further input.

Regards
and see you in Amsterdam

Milan Sterba

Prague School of Economics		e-mail : Milan.Sterba@localhost
Computing Center			tel : +42 2 21 25 704
nam. W. Churchilla 4			home: +42 2 823 78 59
130 67 Praha 3				fax : +42 2 235 85 09
Czechoslovakia