"Representation of IP Routing Policies in the RIPE Database" paper.

  • To: ripe-list@localhost
  • From: Tony Bates <Tony.Bates@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 93 11:06:18 +0100
  • Cc: rs-imp@localhost, bgpd@localhost, orad-interest@localhost

As discussed at the previous RIPE meeting I circulated the routing paper
draft to the RIPE routing group as proposed and have been folding in
comments and additions for the last two weeks.

I have got a finished document that is felt complete enough
to be vented to a wider audience. The document is known as ripe-81.

Ref:           ripe-81
Title:         Representation of IP Routing Policies in the RIPE Database