RAEC (Res, Ac, Ed & Comm) Meeting at Prague

  • To: ripe@localhost
  • From: Glenn.Kowack@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1993 22:59:36 +0100

To Prague Meeting Attendees:

At Prague there will be a  meeting  of  the  group  on  relations
between the Research, Academic, and Educational nets and the Com-
mercial nets (the RAEC group).

I will have a document on some current issues between these nets,
including an overview of network traffic types, for discussion at
that meeting.

I urge everyone interested in these topics to attend.  And, those
of  you with suggestions and ideas regarding these nets and their
relations are urged to contact me before the meeting.

regards,
Glenn