PLEASE REPLY (once per person is enough)

  • To:
  • From: Erik Huizer < >
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 92 16:26:09 +0100
  • Address: Cluetinckborch, P.O. Box 19035, 3501 DA Utrecht, NL
  • Phone: +31 30 310290
  • Telefax: +31 30 340903

Hi,

The organisers of the first European IETF like to get a feel for the number
of European participants that will show up. I know that Ripe intents to meet
at the IETF, still I like some indication. Could you please reply to ME (not
the list) and say wheter YES you will probably attent or NO you will
probably not attent the IETF (probably but not yet 100% fixed: Amsterdam
second week of july 1993).

Erik