Re: The Complete EBONE Up and Running !!!

  • To:
  • From: Mr P W Jones < >
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 92 14:45:52 BST
  • Cc:
Bernhard:

As a member of the Ebone Management Committee, and as its 'Production
Service' 'godfather', I would like to  offer my congratulations and
thanks to all concerned.

I agree with all your remarks. As I reported to the Management
Committee, the individual and collective enthusiasm of those working to
the success of Ebone is something the like of which I have never seen
before.

I have spoken to BT (as British Telecom like to be called) today, and
thanked them too for their part in this success.

I look forward to the celebrations in Paris.

Well done everybody!

Phil.
 (... of the JNT, P.Jones@localhost, +44 235 446618, Fax +44 235 446251)
 (... snail mail: JNT, RAL, Chilton, Didcot, OXON, OX11 0QX, England)