Re: Found some sort of a clue... (fwd)

  • To: Daniele Bovio < >
  • From:
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1992 14:46:54 +0200
  • Cc:

    For the future: let's try to have a little bit more cooperative
    attitude, would you? If something goes wrong again: first contact
    the AEARN people and *afterward* (if you still like) flame.
I don't remember having flamed you. It's the lack of response
and the background of the whole situation that made me flame;
and not flame those who happen to make a configuration error,
but those who demonstrate non-cooperativeness.

	Piet