Re: Found some sort of a clue... (fwd)

  • To: Daniel Kalchev < >
    Anton Velichkov < >
    Wilfried Maschtera < >
  • From: Wilfried Maschtera < >
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 92 13:03:46 CDT

On Thu, 24 Sep 92 13:21:49 EET you said:
Dear Colleagues,

The entry for .BG points to MAILER@localhost a result of the discussion
in March MAILER@localhost routes mail to the domain .BG to SMTP@localhost. This
requires a local supplement to the profile generator. On September, 22nd,
I had to generate a new profile. Because of some reasons the changes
to the local input were numerous. Unfortunately the entry for .BG
in the local file was deleted causing a loop in the network mailer.
The error is corrected. I apologize for this mistake.

I am surpised to learn from Daniel's letter that this situation also
existed during the last six months because nobody has complained
between March 9th and September 22nd. I recommend to contact the
sites involved if an error occurs to clarify the situation.

To the situation in Bulgaria I can only repeat that AEARN does not
interfere into this national affair and I ask Daniel to accept this
now.

Regards / Wilfried