Re: what's needed to be taken serious

  • To: Urs Eppenberger < >
  • From:
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1992 15:19:56 +0200
  • Cc: ripe < >

    your message could only be understood as slightly offensive:
I've only described reality. If reality is offensive
to you, you know what to do about it.

    This leads me to start thinking if I can take you serious
    if you are not able to consider proposals on objective and
    technical grounds
You don't have to take me serious; lots of others
who know me do, which is enough for me. Blocking
traffic from other RIPE participants is a technical
action to which EUnet has never lowered itself.

    EUNET is known to contribute valuable technical expertise to
    keep a European IP service running.
And SWITCH is actively breaking that European IP
service; actively, but cleverly *highly* selective,
so as not to make a complete fool out of itself in
front of the whole IP community.

	Piet