<<< Chronological >>> Author Index    Subject Index <<< Threads

Cancellation of proposed second PRIDE course

  • From: Tony Bates < >
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 1994 17:51:16 +0200

		Cancellation of proposed second PRIDE course

	Unfortunately, we have had to cancel the second PRIDE course.
This is due to a lack of availability of attendees caused by
the time of year. We apologise to those who have already signed up
for the course, they will of course get first preference on any
future courses. We expect to hold future courses after the summer
months between weeks 40 and 44.

		The PRIDE Project

  • Post To The List:
<<< Chronological >>> Author    Subject <<< Threads