[ncc-qatar06] RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Doha, Qatar follow-up.

[Apologies for duplicate messages]

Dear Colleagues,

We want to thank everyone involved in the RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in
Doha, Qatar.

More than 75 people from 11 countries attended. We found the meeting
very productive and have received much positive feedback from meeting
attendees.

It is especially important for the RIPE NCC to meet with our members
and talk about topics that concern you. The Regional Meeting is also
meant to be a forum where industry peers in the Middle East region
come together face-to-face to exchange ideas.

HOSTS AND SPONSORS
We would like to thank our main host ictQATAR, Qatar's Supreme Council
of Information and Communication Technology.

We also thank Qtel for being the main sponsor for this meeting.  We
would also like to thank our co-hosts: Carnegie Mellon University in
Qatar, and the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community
Development.
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting host, co-hosts and main sponsor
facilitated greatly to the success of this meeting.  More information
about our sponsor and hosts is available at:
http://www.ripe.net/meetings/regional/qatar-2006/index.html

FOLLOW-UP MAILING LIST
To enable the discussions started at the regional meeting in Doha to
continue, the RIPE NCC has set up a mailing list for comments.

Please send your comments to the mailing list at:
ncc-qatar06@localhost

All people who registered and attended the RIPE NCC Regional Meeting,
Qatar 2006, have automatically been subscribed to this mailing list.

To un-subscribe please use the following link:

The above link can also be used to subscribe to the mailing list.

Please forward this link to any colleagues who would be interested in the
topics covered in the list.  We expect the lifetime of the mailing list to
be approximately six months, after which time it will be closed.

The mailing list will be publicly archived and will be available at:
http://www.ripe.net/maillists/ncc-archives/ncc-qatar06/index.html

PRESENTATIONS
The RIPE NCC would like to thank those who presented at the meeting.

Presentations from the meeting can be found at:
http://www.ripe.net/meetings/regional/qatar-2006/presentations/index.html

If you have any comments on the presentations, the RIPE NCC training
seminars or the organisation of the meeting, or if you would like to
make any other suggestions, please contact us at: contact@localhost.

Regards,

Axel Pawlik
Managing Director