RIPE NCC Mail Archives

Re: [ncc-moscow04] Russian documents update (+translation)

  • To: "Larisa A. Yurkina" ula@localhost, ncc-moscow04@localhost
  • From: Jochem de Ruig jochem@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:16:13 +0100

Dear Larisa,

To send a copy of the proof of residency from the Dutch tax authorities
is possible. It will not be possible to send this document with the agreements
as the agreements have already been send last week.

Any registry that requires this document can send an e-mail to billing@localhost
and we can fax or send a copy by postal mail.

Kind regards,

Jochem de Ruig