Re: [ncc-dubai03] IPv4 Current status

  • To: "Hamid Alipour" <
    >, <

  • From: Dominic Spratley <

  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:38:38 +0100

Hi Hamid,

Axel is not in the office today, but I hope I can be of some help.

From what I can see from the two presentations it looks Axel Pawlik has
given the figures to one decimal place and Paul Wilson has rounded up
to the nearest whole number.  I have only compared the two slides and
not looked at the underlying numbers but I would suggest that
Axel's figures are perhaps more accurate in this case.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Dominic Spratley

Registration Services Manager
RIPE NCC