Re: RNA Executive Board nominations

  • To: Paul Ridley < >
  • From: Frode Greisen < >
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:22:13 +0200 (MDT)
  • Cc:
  • Fax-cover-sheet: ebone

Dear contributors,

Firstly, let me say I'm happy I'm now not the only candidate for the RNA
board! The RIPE NCC is critical for the operation of the European Internet
and deserves our interest.

Secondly, Ebone is not at present a contributor to the NCC. Perhaps we
should be in the future but we are not a registry and so far we have
obtained IP numbers for internal operation from our suppliers.
Accordingly, and after discussing this with Kees Neggers I do not plan to
attend the contributor's meeting tomorrow.

I write you this mail to say that my non-attendance is not for lack of
interest in the meeting but simply because I'm not involved at this time.
However, I'll be at another meeting within walking distance so in case the
meeting wants to see all the candidates please try my mobile phone and
perhaps I can join you briefly.

best regards/Frode
Frode Greisen                               phone: +45 3587 8828
Ebone Inc.                               NEW  fax: +45 3582 2869
P.O.Box 2505, Vermundsgade 5         Mobile (GSM): +45 2083 7376
DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
e-mail: frode.greisen@localhost